Pre-registration via the website will be possible until 19th May 2020. After this date, only on-site registration will be accepted. It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees involved are strictly followed. Every participant, including invited participants is required to register.
Oct 2019 – 31 Jan 2020
01 Feb 2020 – 31 Mar 2020
|Late / On-Site
01 April 2020 –
|Full Delegate Registration||R2,200||R3,100||R4,000|
|Day Delegate Registration||R1,250|
|* Student Delegate Registration||R1,900|
|** Lecturer Delegate Registration||R1,900|
|Gala Awards Dinner||Thursday, 4 June 2020
* Students: To qualify for the student rate, you must send documentary proof that you are in full time study at a recognized educational institution (a valid student card or letter from your HOD) to Leanne Armoogam (email@example.com). If you are employed, you do not qualify for a student rate.
** Lecturer / PRISA Member: To qualify for the lecturer rate, you must send through documentary proof that you are fully employed at a recognized educational institution to Leanne Armoogam (firstname.lastname@example.org) This also applies to fully paid up members of PRISA.
What does the Registration fee cover?
Admission to the 2-Day Summit Programme, Goodie Bag, Light Lunch, Tea/Coffee Breaks.
What is not included in the Registration Fee?
- Attendance at the Gala Awards Dinner
- Special catering requirements.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
Pre-registration via the website will be possible until 19th May 2020. After this date only on-site registration will be accepted. It is essential that the instructions for payment of all fees involved are strictly followed. Every participant, including invited participants is required to register.
Please click on the link below and complete the online registration:
Please email Leanne Armoogam (email@example.com) at Turners Conferences for instructions on how to complete a group registration.
Registration fees are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR) and include 15% VAT and should be paid according to the procedure described during the registration process. Major credit cards or bank transfers are accepted.
Note that for International credit card payments to African countries (where banks deem payments to countries within Africa to be high risk transactions) you may need to notify and pre-arrange with your bank for the payment to be made, otherwise the bank may block the transaction for release to us.
Kindly ensure that these arrangements are made to ensure timeously settlement of your registration.
For International bank transfer payments, short payments will be for your own account.
Credit card payments – When opting to process payment by credit card, please click on the pay now button. Please use your unique invoice number and your surname as reference when initiating payment.
The final date for bank transfers is the 22 May 2020. Please email a copy of your bank transfer through to firstname.lastname@example.org and use your Surname + Brand Summit 2020 as a reference.
- The Congress Secretariat must be notified in writing of any cancellations.
- All approved refunds will be issued after the Summit.
- An administration fee of R 450.00 will be charged for all cancellations received before 30th April 2020.
- Please note that no refunds will be made for cancellations after 30th April 2020.